Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Zombies Are Slow... But Still Deadly

I finally finished the Zombie Horde that I had promised. I regret that the schedule in October didn't allow for enough working time, but family and work have to come before my hobby, no matter how much I love it.

Zombies Attack Artwork


In other news, I have found the simple act of drawing birds, and cutting them out to post about the house, seems to add a certain natural whimsy to the home. I would say I am looking forward to the next "papercutting" project.
Cardinal Bird Paper Cutting Art Sketch
Heather wrote about my little cardinal on her blog too.
This past Thanksgiving, I was fortunate to be offered a new project with a wonderful purpose. I was given the honor of designing a patch for the Boy Scouts. Lets hope I can find some great word of mouth from this, as well! Oh how I dream of the day when I can draw rather than push a broom at work every day!

Boy Scout Patch Artwork


Alonze!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover