Thursday, February 17, 2011

Custom & Commissioned Artwork

Current Status: Open

Please read the information here carefully, and if you decide you'd like to commission me, email me at artistwebb@gmail.com. Tell me exactly what you want, in as much detail as possible. Feel free to link me to examples, references... the more information, the better!

Please let me know if you want the original drawing, because I'll need to add shipping costs for it. Otherwise, I will email you a high-res PNG (300 dpi, full-size) as well as a web-sized JPG. If you would like me to make and send you a print, I can do that, but it will cost an additional $10US, because it costs me money to do it.

I work in graphite, pencil, ink, watercolor & colored pencils and oil pastels.

Base size is 8 x 10". A 9 x 12" drawing is base price + $10US and an 11 x 14" drawing is base price + $20US. I can do larger sizes... pricing will vary.

Base Pricing:
These prices include only one or two characters, with no background. Prices are listed in US dollars. I accept Paypal or U.S. postal money orders. Base size is 8 x 10". A 9 x 12" drawing is base price + $10 and an 11 x 14" drawing is base price + $20. I can do larger sizes... pricing will vary.

Pencil/Sketch: $15
Inked Lineart: $25
Detailed Ink/Ink and Pencil: $35
Full Color: $45
Full Color + Background: $55
Anything Else: Get in touch & we'll talk.

What I CAN Do...
My favorite subject matter is the human form & character concepts. I love the pin-up style but am equally skilled at portraits & still life drawings. I can draw furries, animals & pets. Sci-fi and fantasy are my strong points: mermaids, fairies, elves, dragons... space ships, robots & aliens. I will do nude/erotic, but I must feel confident that you are 18+.

What I CAN'T/WON'T Do...
I won't do anime, manga, or hentai. I'd rather steer clear of R/X-rated violence & gore. I won't do racially, sexually or otherwise overtly offensive artwork. I don't do abstract.

Feel free to ask for whatever you want, but don't be surprised or offended if I turn down a concept. There's just some things I'd prefer to not have my name on.

You can see examples of my artwork at DeviantArt, Artfire and my Facebook fan page!

Thank you & if you have any questions, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover