Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stylish and Versatile

I'm humbled to be the recipient of two blog awards, given by Kristin of Aquariann! Thank you so much! :)


By accepting these awards, I agree to share 7 things about myself... so here goes!

1. I am a Sagitarius, which means I am optimistic, good-humored, honest and philosophical.
2. My favorite thing to draw is the female form.
3. I currently optimize the stereotype of the "starving artist".
4. I believe I can change red lights to green with my mind. ;)
5. My first published artwork appeared in the local paper when I was 12 years old. I won first prize in a drawing contest and received a check for $5.
6. I am a recovering drug addict. I've been clean for 19 months and I find the strength to stay that way in my family.
7. I gave a pretty girl a hand-drawn Valentine's card in 1995. My wife still has it.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I change red lights with my mind, too, but sometimes there's a very long delay. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover