Monday, October 4, 2010

All Is Well

I finally had an appointment with the surgeon last Thursday. We were so worried, not sure what kind of news we were going to get. In a stroke of luck, it was nothing but good news. I have gastritis, which is already getting better, thanks to the antibiotics. It was a warning sign, and I'm told that I should be completely fine, taking daily medication for the next few weeks.

It's going to be a long work week here, as one of my co-workers broke her wrist and I'm covering her shifts in addition to my own. I don't anticipate having new pieces finished until this coming weekend, but I did list 3 new drawings this past weekend: "Cherries" (ACEO & 5x7" print), "Christmas Glow" (ACEO & 5x7" print) and "Sweet Tooth" (ACEO & 5x7" print).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover