Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have been sick...

And being sick is no fun. I have been sick for quite a while... a couple of months, and just recently got insurance through my day job employer. I finally listened to Heather, who has been telling me to get to a doctor for a while now... and what I was hoping would be a quick trip, easy solution, has become an adventure of blood work and abdominal CT scans and appointments with a surgeon. I don't know anything definitively yet, and I don't even want to speculate... it's worrisome enough to Heather and I without putting it into writing.

Suffice it to say, this is why my blog and shop have been sadly abandoned this week. I hope to play catch up tomorrow, as am I not cleared to return to my day job yet. I'm around... I'm just not at 100%, at least not drawing and writing wise. I have been out of work since Friday and had really hoped to sell some artwork this week to make up the difference, but unfortunately my shop views have also felt the squeeze of my not being online as much.

I should know more by Friday... in the meantime, if you're the praying or crossing fingers or positive vibes type, I'd appreciate all that you can spare.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, David, I'm so sorry to hear how sick you've been. I knew you were sick from your posts, but I didn't realize how bad it was. My thoughts & prayers are with you - I was in a similar situation a few years ago & it turned out to be something weird, but not serious and easily resolved after it was diagnosed. So, hang in there! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin. That means a lot, it really does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing faerie light and love...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover